Vegetable Egg Omelette Recipe - Healthy Egg Omelette Recipe
Vegetable Egg Omelette Recipe is a healthy snack recipe is also known as veggie omelette recipe. This healthy omelette recipe is made using variety of vegetables like mushrooms, cabbage, carrots, beans, egg and many more ingredients that are available everywhere. If you don’t know how to cook, don’t worry just follow my cooking instruction step by step properly and make a delicious egg omelette.
We can set veggie egg omelette for breakfast, lunch and dinner because it has a lot of protein and also a rich food for health. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. Always we have to start a day with rich protein breakfast.
Veggie egg omelette is an easy and quick recipe, everyone can make it at home. Just we need eggs, onions, vegetables like cabbage, mushrooms, bell peppers (Red, Yellow and Green), carrots, potatoes, beans, crushed black pepper for a delicious flavor. Homemade mix veggie egg omelette is more healthier than restaurant. You can try to make a vegetable egg omelette in your kitchen following some easy instructions.
- First, you need to arrange some vegetables such as onion, potato, cabbage, carrot, beans, coriander leaves, basil and wash all the vegetables and chop finely.
- Now heat oil on the non-stick frying. Add all the vegetables sequentially. Fry them for 3-4 minutes until vegetables are soft. Remove vegetables from the pan and transfer them to another bowl.
- Take a medium bowl. Beat 3 eggs, add cumin and coriander powder 1tsp, black pepper powder 1/2tsp, salt to taste, turmeric powder 1/2tsp and chilli powder 1/2tsp. Now mix well. Then add chopped green chilli 1tbsp, chopped coriander leaves 1tbsp, chopped basil 1tbsp, fried vegetables that fry before. Now mix well.
- Heat non-stick frying pan with 2tbsp vegetable oil. Pour the mixture of eggs and vegetables to the pan. Cover it with the lid and check the downside of omelette after few minutes. If it is cooked and fried properly, flip it to another side.
- If both sides are cooked and fried exactly then serve it to guest table. That’s it.
How do you make a perfect recipe at home?
Is Vegetable Egg Omelette Healthy?
Vegetable egg omelette is one of the best healthy breakfast because it is made with egg and some fresh vegetables.
- Egg provides high-quality proteins and calories.
- Cabbage provides calories, fiber, protein, vitamin K, C, B6 and manganese.
- Carrot has calories, carbohydrates, vitamin A & C, fiber, sugars, proteins and fat.
- Beans has Protein, Fat, Carbs, Fiber, Iron of the Daily Value (DV), Calcium 8% of the DV. Magnesium 21% of the DV. Phosphorous 25% of the DV.
Tips For Making Healthy Vegetable Egg Omelette
For making healthy and delicious vegetable egg omelette, check some important tips:
Vegetable Egg Omelette is an easy and quick protein breakfast recipe. Everyone should have to start a day with a veggie egg omelette.
- 3 pcs Egg
- 1/2 tsp Red Chili Powder
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric Powder
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 tsp Crushed Black Pepper
- 1 tsp Cumin and coriander powder
- 1/2 cup Sliced Onion
- 1/2 cup Sliced Potato
- 1 tbsp Chopped Green Chili
- 1 tbsp Chopped Coriander
- 1/2 cup Sliced Cabbage
- 1/2 cup Carrot & Beans
- 1 tbsp Basil
- 1/2 cup Vegetable oil
First, wash all vegetables like onion, potato, cabbage, carrot, beans, coriander leaves, basil and chopped finely.
Now add vegetable oil to a non-stick pan and heat it on medium flame.
First, add sliced potato then cabbage, carrot and beans, onion and now fry it for 3 minutes. Now take a side.
Crack 3 eggs into a bowl and beat them together well with a fork.
Add cumin and coriander powder, crushed black pepper, salt to taste, turmeric powder and chilli powder, mix well.
Now add green chilli, coriander leaves, basil, and fried vegetable, mix again properly.
Heat non-stick pan with 2Tbs oil on a medium flame.
Pour the eggs mixture to the pan. Cover the pan and check it after 1 minute. Again cover it for 1 minute. And now flip it to another side. Cook it for 1 minute 30 seconds.
Now the vegetable egg omelette is ready to serve.