How to Make Tea in an Easy Way
Many of us don't know how to make tea properly. Actually it varies between cultures and places, not companies. In this post, I am going to describe to you from my huge experiences how to make tea. Hope you will enjoy the making of tea.
Sometimes the taste of tea depends on the type of tea, presume you are talking about loose leaf tea rather than tea bags since the latter is pretty straightforward and I would argue that ‘great tasting’ tea from tea bags is a stretch.
We all like to drink tea but it has to be a good quality tea. But sometimes it is good and sometimes it is not good. Because we don’t know how to make it properly.
Don’t worry about it, I will show you the best and easy way to make delicious tea, just follow my recipe instructions, don’t skip any ingredients or instructions.
Some people like to eat chapati with tea for breakfast. If you don’t know how to make chapati, you can easily make a beautiful and soft chapati by following my chapati recipe.
The temperature of water is quite sensitive to making tea. Some tea needs just boiled water but some tea needs hot water.
Green tea requires 167 Fahrenheit water temperature, white tea 176 fahrenheit, black and dark tea 203 Fahrenheit.
So you have to make sure which type of tea you want to make and how much temperature you need to make it.
Quality of water is also essential- reboiled water or unfiltered tap water will degrade the taste of tea.
What are the benefits of drinking tea?
Many people think that there is no nutritional benefit of drinking tea. There is plenty of research showing that drinking tea can actually improve your health and it is good for the body in all aspects. Not only that, tea also plays an important role in protecting against various complex diseases. Some people naturally drink a few cups of tea a day for refreshment.
- Tea has antioxidants that work to prevent the body’s version of rust and thus help to keep us young.
- Tea contains less caffeine than coffee.
- Black Tea contains some enzymes that keep the heart healthy by increasing the blood supply to the heart. That’s why doctors recommend drinking black tea at least twice a day.
- Drinking of tea may help to lose weight.
- Data from recent animal studies has shown that green tea may prevent bone loss.
What are the side effects of taking tea?
Many people’s days do not start or end without drinking tea. Some people love to drink tea, when they work, or chat with their friends. But you know what? Excessive tea consumption is very harmful to health. There are some possible side effects of drinking too much tea.
- Tea contains caffeine that increases anxiety, stress, and restlessness.
- Since tea naturally contains caffeine, over drinking can disrupt your sleep cycle.
- Some compounds in tea can cause nausea, especially when consumed in large quantities or on an empty stomach.
What is the ideal time to drink tea?
Many of us drink tea from time to time. It is extremely harmful to health. When drinking tea, we must be careful not to drink tea while eating. We should drink tea at least 20/30 minutes after meals or 1 to 2 hours after breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Making of Indian Ginger Masala Tea
If you don’t know, how to make tea? just follow the given few instructions and make a flavorful ginger and masala tea within 12 minutes.
- First take 2 cups of water and add 1 inch grated ginger, cardamom 2 pods, cinnamon small pieces on it.
- Now boil it for 5 minutes and add tea powder 3 teaspoon. And boil for another 5 minutes. Stir well.
- In this stage, add milk 1 cup and sugar 2 teaspoon. And boil it for 2 minutes.
- Now staining it with the fine sieve.
- Our Indian Ginger Tea is ready for drinking.
How to Make Tea By Using Ginger And Masala
Indian ginger tea is a quite popular tea all around the world. We can make it with only a few ingredients. We can add some Indian spices to get nice aroma, and some milk to get the best taste. If we want to make it only with ginger, we can make it, this tea will be more healthy than other tea, it helps to reduce the cold. But I will show you making tea with ginger, Indian spices and milk. If you follow my instructions, I hope you will get the best taste.
- 3 tsp Tea Powder
- 2 cups Water
- 1 cup Milk
- 2 tsp Sugar
- 1 Inch Ginger
- 2 pods Cardamom
- Small Pieces Cinnamon
Take 2 cups of water and add 1 inch grated ginger, cardamom 2 pods, cinnamon small pieces on it.
Boil it for 5 minutes and add tea powder 3 teaspoon. And again boil it for another 5 minutes. Stir well.
Now add milk 1 cup and sugar 2 teaspoon. And boil it for 2 minutes.
Staining it through the fine sieve.
WOW! Indian Ginger Masala Tea is ready for drinking. Hope you have enjoyed the making of tea.
- If you don’t like Cardamom and Cinnamon with tea, you can skip it. Even if you don’t want milk with ginger, you can also skip it.
- Sugar and milk quantity will depend on you, how much you want to use it.