Fried Rice With Egg [Easy Fried Rice Recipe]
When I go for lunch or dinner in Chinese restaurant, I love to eat fried rice with egg and other special items.
So Friends, in this article I would like to share a home made chicken fried rice with egg. Believe me, this recipe is really delicious to tastes. You may try to make this delicious and mouthwatering recipe at your kitchen and share the taste of the recipe with your family.
Making of Fried rice with egg is very easy, tasty, and time saving recipe in our busy life. Just have to cook rice, mix some ingredients and egg and stir-fry in a wok or frying pan.
Fried rice is one of the most popular dish all over the world. Cooked rice is mixed with different types of ingredients like egg, chicken, vegetables, and even fish and stir-fried in a frying pan or a wok.
Fried rice is a popular modified rice of East Asian and Southeast Asian.[Information taken by Wikipedia].
How to Make a Delicious Fried Rice
Every one can make this recipe at home. Just properly follow the recipe instruction step by step. If you don’t have ingredients at your kitchen, you can easily manage from the nearest local market.
- Before making it, you have to boil rice and it should 80% boiled and then have to put boiled rice on freezer for at least 30 minutes. Cold rice is the best for making fried rice.
- Marinade chicken pieces with necessary ingredients and cover it for at least 15 minutes.
- After that chopped all the vegetables and prepare all the ingredients. At first, fry scramble egg and then fry marinade chicken pieces.
- Now add butter in a frying pan or a wok. And then add ginger-garlic paste, red chili powder, all chopped vegetables and properly stir them for a minutes.
- Finally add sequentially fried eggs, fried chicken, and cold 80% boiled rice
Today I would like to share you how to make a Chinese style chicken and egg fried rice. I have made the recipe in an easy way and ingredients are available.
- 200 Gram Boneless Chicken
- Salt to Taste
- 1 tbsp Corn Flour
- 1/2 tsp Crushed Black Pepper
- sufficient vegetable oil to fry chicken
- 2 Pcs Egg
- 3 tbsp Butter (Ghee)
- 1 Cup Chopped Carrot
- 1 Cup Chopped Capsicum
- 1/2 Cup Green Peas
- 1/2 Cup Chopped Cabbage
- 1 Cup Chopped onion
- 1 tbsp Garlic paste
- 1 tbsp Ginger paste
- 1 tsp Cumin paste
- 500 Gram 80% boiled Polao rice
- 2 tsp Red chili powder
- 2 tsp Coriander powder
- 2 tbsp Sugar
- 2 tbsp Black Soya Sauce
- 3 tbsp Tomato Sauce
- 1 tsp Crushed Black Pepper
- Salt to Taste
Marinade boneless chicken with Crushed Black Pepper, Corn Flour and salt.
Keep the flame on medium low and fry all the chicken piece till golden brown.
Scramble the egg in frying pan and fry.
Now take a Frying pan or wok.
Add butter in that pan.
Now add ginger-garlic paste, and cumin paste and stir them.
Add red chili powder, salt to taste, and coriander powder and stir them for 30 seconds.
Now add chopped onion, chopped carrot, chopped capsicum, green peas, and chopped cabbage and saute them properly.
Add black Soya Sauce, tomato sauce, and sugar and mix them.
Now add fried chicken and fried egg. Mix well gently.
Finally add 80% boiled rice and mix them gently and properly. Before completing add crushed black pepper.
Server hot with chicken fried
In this recipe, I have used Polao rice. It smells so nice and tastes to eat. You can skip some vegetables or you can add some extra vegetable items.