Chinese Chicken Curry – Indian Style Chinese Chicken Curry
Bengali or Indian Style Chinese Chicken Curry is a little bit different from origin Chinese curry. Bengali or Indian style curry made with spicy and Indian masala but it tastes deliciously good.
Homemade Chinese chicken curry recipe is made with boneless chicken especially chicken breast, egg, some fresh vegetables such as chopped capsicum, big size sweet onion and tomato, and other ingredients which are chopped ginger-garlic, cumin paste, red chilli powder, soy sauce, white vinegar, and tomato sauce.
To make Chinese chicken curry properly, we have to complete a few steps. Don’t worry I will describe in an easy way so that everyone can make this recipe at home at any time. The steps are given below:
- In a medium bowl, add chicken strip 150 g, crushed black pepper 1/2 tsp, salt to taste, corn flour 2 tbsp, egg 1 pc (If you don’t want egg, you can skip it), now mix well.
- In a non-stick frying pan, heat oil in a medium-low flame.
- Now fry all the chicken strip until golden brown. Make sure all side of chicken strip are not burnt, but properly cooked inside.
- Take out the chicken and let it drain on a wire rack or plate with kitchen tissue.
- Now on the same pan, add garlic paste 1 tsp, ginger paste 1 tsp and cumin paste 1 tsp, saute them.
- Then add red chilli powder 2 tsp, salt to taste, sugar 2 tsp, saute them. Now add ½ cup water.
- Now cook it for a minute. Add tomato sauce 3 tbsp and mix them appropriately.
- Then add chopped capsicum 1 cup, chopped onion ½ cup, chopped tomato ½ cup, soy sauce 2 tbsp and white vinegar 1 tbsp. Now cook it for 2-3 minutes on a medium-high flame.
- Add fried chicken strip and mix them gently.
- Finally, add mixture of corn flour and water (The mixture is made with corn flour 1 tbsp and water 1 cup) and cook it for 2-3 minutes. The Chinese chicken curry is ready to serve to the guest table.
You can read other recipes
Chicken Pakora Recipe is different from other recipes and It is really a mouthwatering crispy and crunchy. If you want to make the Chicken Pakora Recipe, Check out the link.
Do you want to make a healthy snack for breakfast, Vegetable Egg Omelette Recipe is the best choice. Check out the post and try it at your kitchen.
What is the difference between Indian and Chinese curry?
Chinese curries are made of chopped vegetables, water and cornflour slurry which is used to thicken the water to give the gravy a thick consistency.
Indian gravies are made in many different ways the most common being a combination of onion, tomatoes, ginger garlic and spices. Another common gravy is made with dry fruits and is very rich in taste and calories. These gravies are thickened by cooking on slow heat till the onion and tomato make a pulpy gravy like consistency.
Some Special Tips to Make Healthy Chicken Curry
Healthy food is first priority than tasty. When we are going to cook at home for our family or especially our beloved child, we should consider about hygienic and healthy food.
- Before chopping vegetables and other ingredients, we have to clean up properly and then chop vegetables bite sized.
- Always try to use FRESH vegetables.
- You can use butter instead of vegetable oil. Butter gives you well fat, Vitamin A, E, B12 and K.
- Adding a mixture of corn flour and water, you can make the sauce thickens.
How to server Indian style Chinese chicken
If you have any questions about this recipe, please feel free to comment in the Comment box and submit your valuable ratings. Thanks for stay connected.
At first marinade the chicken with Crushed Black Pepper, Salt, Corn Flour, and Egg. Mix all the ingredients properly and put it in normal temperature for 30 minutes.
Chinese Chicken Curry tastes deliciously nice if the recipe is combined with the Indian recipe. To get a delicious taste, follow the cooking instruction step by step properly.
- 150 g Chicken Breast
- 1/2 tsp Crushed Black Pepper
- Salt to taste
- 2 tbsp Corn Flour
- 1 pc Egg
- 1 tsp Garlic Paste
- 1 tsp Ginger Paste
- 1 tsp Cumin Paste
- 2 tsp Red chili powder
- Salt to taste
- 2 tsp Sugar
- 3 tbsp Tomato Sauce
- 1 Cup Chopped Capsicum
- 1/2 Cup Chopped Onion
- 1/2 Cup Chopped Tomato
- 2 tbsp Soya sauce
- 1 tbsp White Vinegar
- 1 tbsp Corn Flour
- 1 Cup Water
Heat vegetable oil in a heavy non-stick pan on medium to high heat. Now fry all the chicken till golden brown.
Take out the chicken on a plate or bowl. Don’t clean up the pan.
Now add garlic paste and ginger paste, stir-fry 20 seconds.
Add cumin paste, red chilli powder, salt, and sugar.
Add water ½ Cup and cook it 45 seconds. Now add tomato sauce, and cook it for another 20 seconds.
Add chopped capsicum, chopped onion, and cook it for 40 seconds on medium-high heat.
Add chopped tomato, soya sauce, white vinegar, and saute it for 30 seconds.
Now add golden brown fried chicken and cook it for another 30 seconds.
Add mixture and water and cook it for 60 seconds. Now Chinese chicken curry is ready to serve.
To get a delicious taste, follow the instruction properly and don't skip any ingredients.